Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Life is a Struggle but things get better.

Life is a Struggle but things get better.

I seem to struggle everyday but things are getting better for me, so Ill go into depth a little.

I've made a major step forward about an month ago and came out as a trans-women that means I am transsexual , this sounds easy to some but it has taken me years to come out because of living in fear.
Now I look back I don't know why I was so sacred as everyone has been so wonderful and treating me with great respect, its unreal not a single person as turned their back on me.
I am trying to go full time as a women but I don't have the funds to buy a whole new wardrobe so its a slow past change, however all my jeans are now women's, I have 2 dresses,a wig(untill my hair grows). I have gotten a little bit of makeup and already I'm getting fussy on brand shades.
With just these steps I feel so much better and comfortable.

As for my 3D sadly with my depression I struggle to motivate myself but I took a step forward and happy to say Ill be going to college this year, this is very exciting and I will force my self back into routine which is a good thing to have. I plan to study Art and Design for the next 4-5 years.

As for updates here I often forget I have a blogger and I cant motivate my self as Ive said due to depression, but I hope with my tablets being changed and the support being assigned to me it should greatly lift my mood which will chuck me back into things.

I now have my house but I plan to move house again soon, just the area is not right for me and a few antisocial things happen around here which I rather stay clear off.

For now Ill just try to cope but I hope to soon be back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment